I would like to say my new book The Princess and The Queen is positive and promotes harmony for the mother/daughter-in-law relationship. It offers over twenty years of research on the subject and results from hundreds of discussions surveys and stories. It includes key factors and real information given from real women who shared their stories with me. The book is on Amazon. It will keep giving long after the wedding and can be a resource when having a problem or difficult time with each other.
2 Books in 1 about the Hidden Secrets In the Mother-In-Law and Daughter-In-Law Relationship
The Princess and The Queen by Pamela Reynolds is now published by Blooming Twig Books ()
It is available on Amazon
This double-sided book (one half for the mother-in-law the other half for the daughter-in-law) answers these questions:
- Do you know what your mother-in-law or daughter-in-law thinks?
- How our individualities, environments and life changes affect the relationship.
- Ideas and techniques to keep the relationship on track.
- Learn how to solve problems before they appear or increase.
- You can do a makeover of an existing poor relationship.
- Uncover the words and actions that improve the relationship.
- Learn how you manage the interference and changes in a positive way.
This book helps create a happy atmosphere for both the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law.
The book promotes relationship harmony for all women.
When the daughter-in-law/ mother-in-law communicate the families are happy.
The content stories and reflections from the book promote a positive relationship.
Real women discuss their stories.
I began the book as a daughter-in-law and finished it as a mother-in-law. It spans two generations of meaningful research.
Contemplating marriage or married any number of years, this book, The Princess and The Queen, entertains enlightens and is a great Wedding Mother’s Day Birthday or Shower gift.